2012 Booking Terms & Conditions
- Applicants attending any of the 1 day courses are required to pay in full at the time of booking. For the 4 Week Essential Skills course, as well as any course lasting more than one day, a deposit must be paid at the time of booking, with the remainder due at least 4 weeks before the start of the course.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to pay course fees in full; if fees are unpaid the school cannot guarantee a place on the course.
- Payment can either be made through our secure PayPal system on our website www.irishcookeryschool.com, or by contacting the school to arrange payment over the telephone or by electronic transfer. You can contact the school at +44 (0)28 6638 7231, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Belle Isle Cookery School reserves the right to cancel, change the syllabus or the tutor of any course at any time. If Belle Isle Cookery School is forced to cancel a course and can no longer offer a place on the course, a full refund of booking fee (including deposit) will be made.
- Should a student which to cancel their place on a course, they should contact us in writing no less than 4 weeks before the start of the course. Belle Isle Cookery School will refund the booking fee (minus the deposit). Please note that fees cannot be refunded due to illness, or any other reasons.
- Students must adhere to the school rules, as highlighted at the beginning of the course. If for any reason Belle Isle Cookery School deem a student’s behaviour as unacceptable, the school reserves the right to remove the student from further classes, without any refund of fees.
- Belle Isle Cookery School will not be liable for any loss of personal property, injury or damage to students on the premises.
- While Belle Isle Cookery School use their database of student information to contact students with upcoming courses and events they may be interested in, we will never share any personal information with third parties. If you wish to opt out of receiving our monthly Newsletter, please unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.